|Price Note:||(inc. GST)|
|Make, Model:||Isuzu, FVZ 260-300|
|Application(s):||Tanker, Water Truck, 6x4|
|Location:||Macksville, New South Wales|
|Last Modified:||21/10/2021 1:56:59 AM|
1 x only NEW 2021 Isuzu FVZ 260-300 MWB AUTO – 7.8 Litre turbo / intercooled, 300hp, 6 speed ALLISON AUTOMATIC.
GVM: 26,000 kg
GCM: 36,000 kg
Power: 221 kW @ 2,400 rpm
Torque: 981 Nm @ 1,450 rpm
15,000L Square steel tank - Australian made water cartage transport tank;
- 1 x 5mm steel tank outer shell with pressed rib sidewalls for additional strength and weight optimisation.
- 1 x 6mm floor with market leading full-length sump for complete tank drainage.
- Advanced Stability Control including low profile tank design with internal baffles and angled corners for surge protection and stability.
- 3x 5mm crossway tank baffle walls to minimize front and rear water surge.
- 2x 5mm longitudinal baffle walls full length of tank to minimize sideways water surge.
- 2x Suction hose storage holders full length of tank.
- Adjustable built-in overflow breather system to adjust tank capacity to suit different cab chassis' s or reduce the capacity for on-road use or increase capacity off-road use e.g.
12,000L, 13,000L, 14,000L, 15,000L.
- Auto pump prime box to suit pump system.
- Tank to be mounted on vehicle via heavy-duty spring tank mountings to allow for chassis flex.
- Two-pack epoxy paint system internally and externally with white paint finish.
HYDRAULIC WATER PUMP DRIVE SYSTEM;
- Hot shift - P.T.O. to suit automatic transmission. Hydraulic motor and hydraulic driven piston pump. Flow control valve, pressure relief valve and check valve. 120 litre hydraulic oil tank fitted with cartridge filter and sight gauge. Tank mounted on chassis rails to enhance serviceability. 120 LTRS of 68 grade hydraulic oil. In-cab P.T.O. engaging device.
100x65x250 Southern cross hydraulic drive - Heavy duty cast iron pressure/transfer water pump, approximately 1,800 LPM at pump, total 60 MTR head and 86 PSI. Pump
can pass solids up to 20mm. Water pump to be close coupled to hydraulic drive gear motor. Flexible bellows fitted between tank and pump to permit ease of removal of the
pump if required and to isolate pump vibration.
PUMP SPEED CONTROLLER;
- Pump speed contoller - Enables the driver to adjust the hydraulic driven water pump speed at will from the cabin. System capable of controlling hydraulic motor speed over
the entire engine speed range and is also capable of being overridden by the accelerator pedal.
- 3'' Suction - 80mm (3'') suction system with water valve and cam-locked inlet. System capable of filling tank from water supplies such as rivers and holding dams.
- Pneumatic cannon - Designed and built in Australia. Features: 180Degrees of horizontal movement, 90Degrees of vertical movement, Maintenance-free swivels, Compact
SPRAY BAY MAIN;
- Pipe work - 80mm (3'') pipe work to be hot dip galvanised to match the incredible lifespan of the polyethylene tank. For quick and trouble-free maintenance, systems features bolted-on components and conveniently located external water ways.
- Centre spray - One 80mm (3'') rear centre fan spray. Fan spray, on roll groove and camlock fittings for full adjustment of spray. Fan spray to have adjustable clamp for controlling water volume, e.g. fine or heavy spray patterns
- Batter sprays - Two 80mm (3'')rear batter fan sprays. Sprays on roll groove and camlock fittings for full adjustment. Fan sprays to have adjustable clamp for controlling water
volume, e.g. fine or heavy spray patterns.
- V-jet bar - 80mm (3'') pressure fed v-jet spray bar fitted with 12 brass v-jets and removable ends for flushing.
- Front Sprays - Two forward facing gutter flushers mounted at front of truck for washing down roads etc.
- Pump outlet - 80mm (3'') fitted with 80mm wafer butterfly valve and cam-lock. System capable of emptying tank.
- Air Controls 7 - All sprays to be air over air actuated. Air switch bank mounted in a control box for in cab operation.
- Manual hose reel 25mm - Heavy duty high volume rewind hose reel, with industrial wash down hose and adjustable fire fighting nozzle.
- Tap outlet - Three quarter inch outlet with ball valve. (For concrete saw, pressure washers etc)
- Sight glass - Water level fitted into rear of tank.
- 80mm Top fill system and funnel - Galvanised funnel, 80mm (3’’) hydrant and pump topfill system including regulation air gap and non return check valve. Top-fill to comply with water authority regulations. System can be used with hydrant stand pipes, overhead gantry fill or self filling with water pump.
PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE;
- Pressure relief valve - 25mm (1'') (back to tank). Pressure relief valve allows continuous operation of the water pump even when all sprays are off thus preventing damage due to heat build up and cavitation.
- Rust proofing - Metal sub frame and pipework to be hot dipped galvanized. All fittings to be made from non-corrosive materials such as brass and aluminium.
STOCK #: B49149BS
Note: Price is NOT including on road costs // EXAMPLE photos for illustration purposes only – Vehicle is currently having its new water tank body built & fitted. Actual photos will be uploaded upon completion if a deposit is not taken before hand.
Engine Manufacturer: Isuzu
Number of Rear Axles: Tandem
Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Side: Right Hand Drive
Engine Displacement: 7,800